Marketing Campaign Manager - China
The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
We are looking for an experienced marketing specialist to join the RSC (Royal Society of Chemistry) in our offices in Beijing as a Campaign Manager. You will report to the Marketing Manager in the UK and work closely with the local China team, the marketing team in the UK and our International Development team
The Campaign Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns in order to maximise awareness, sales and usage of RSC products and services including journals, books and databases. You will be responsible:
- for ensuring campaigns are on time and in budget
- developing marketing messages and materials
- copywriting and design
- evaluation activity to assess the success of campaigns.
- market research activities and representing the RSC at various events.
Essential Skills and qualifications
- Experienced marketing professional preferably degree qualified
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Can demonstrate experience in planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing activities
- Understands customer needs and competitor activities and can show knowledge of RSC products and services
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH
Please submit applications as soon as possible
Based in Beijing, China. Vacancy reference no. 12-23
Marketing Campaign Manager - China, Role Descriptor
Download the Full Job Description
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader
How to apply
The information we need and the best way to send it
Please include the vacancy reference number (where possible) and attach your CV and covering letter/graduate application form