16 May 2012
East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham, UK
The Scientific Laboratory Show is a biennial showcase where industry leaders in manufacturing, media and e-commerce gather under one roof. This event offers the scientific community at large a unique opportunity not only to talk directly to equipment and service providers but also to network with peers both domestic and international.
The 2012 Scientific Laboratory Show and Conference is presented by the Scientific Laboratory Supplies and Sigma-Aldrich in partnership with the Royal Society of Chemistry.
The exciting day presented by experts from industry and academia offers something for everyone, with a choice of parallel sessions on science at the Olympics, health and safety and professional development.
A pdf version of the programme is now available to download from this page, see below.
What happens behind the scenes? The latest advances in materials, measurements and environment at the Olympic games and more.
Keep up to date with the latest developments in chemical regulation, health and safety practice/guidance in laboratories.
Find out more about Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and how to make the most of your career through CPD.
- Jonathan Atkinson, Technical specialist land contamination, Environment Agency
- Delwyn Evans, Principal Chemist, P2i
- Andy Organ, Director of Operations, GlaxoSmithKline
- Steven Lipworth, Environment Health and Safety Policy Advisor, RSC
- Paul Whitehead, Principal Consultant WCA Environment Limited
- Ian Wrightson, Senior Risk Consultant, Zurich Risk Engineering UK
- Charlotte Ashley-Roberts, Careers Specialist, RSC
- David Barr, Manager, Accreditation and Qualifications, RSC
- Paula Dunster, Senior Scientist, LGC Health Sciences
The presentations and workshops are FREE to attend. Please visit the main 2012 Scientific Laboratory Show and Conference website to register by using the links below.
2012 Scientific Laboratory Show and Conference
Register for the 2012 Scientific Laboratory Show and Conference
External links will open in a new browser window
Contact and Further Information
Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WF
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 432373
Fax: +44 (0) 1223 423623