6th CRSI-RSC Joint Symposium in Chemistry
2 February 2012
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Trivandrum, India
This symposium is jointly co-ordinated by the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), the Chemical Research Society of India (CRSI) and the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER).
The aim of these annual joint RSC-CRSI meetings is to bring together talented researchers from both India and the UK to discuss cutting edge research topics.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Dr Satish Patil, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Dr Sudipta Maity, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
- Dr Suhrit Ghosh, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata
- Dr Naresh Patwari, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
- Professor David Phillips, President, RSC, UK
- Dr Anna Peacock, University of Birmingham, UK
- Dr Bob Crawford, Unilever, UK
- Professor Jacob Midiwo, Nairobi University, Kenya
Full details for the 6th CRSI-RSC symposium and the 14th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry
Chemical Research Society of India
The CRSI was established in the early part of 1999 as part of the 50th Anniversary of the Country's Independence
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. of India Thiruvananthapuram.
Indian Institute Of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM)
IISER-TVM is dedicated to scientific research and science education of international standards.
External links will open in a new browser window
Contact and Further Information
RSC Representative - India
Royal Society of Chemistry, British Deputy High Commission, Prestige Takt, 23 Kastruba Road Cross, Bangalore - 560001, India
Tel: +91 (0) 80 4211 0385