InfoChem January 2008
InfoChem is Education in Chemistry's eight-page supplement for chemistry students. In this month's issue:
- Carbon in the pipeline: carbon nanotubes are being used in applications ranging from sports equipment, through drug discovery and cancer treatment, to bulletproof vests and microscopic radios
- A day in the life of... James Mitchell Crow, science correspondent
- On-screen chemistry - why would you want to blow up a safe from the inside?
- Accidental discoveries: the story behind Superglue
- Plus... Q&A; Go for gold!; Webwatch; and prize puzzles
Download the supplement here.
InfoChem January 2008, issue 108
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader