Win £15,000 to develop your original project raising attainment in... Elementary Articles, 02 Apr 2014 Have you got a brilliant idea for teaching science? If so, you could win up to £15,000 to show that it...
RSC sponsored PhET sims now available on Learn Chemistry! Elementary Articles, 24 Mar 2014 The Royal Society of Chemistry and Learn Chemistry are proud to sponsor the conversion of five PhET simulations...
Re: Recommendations for OCR A-level books
I'll have a look at the books, they sound perfect. You're right about it being difficult to find textbooks that don't have mistakes in them. Thank you so much for your help. Catherine
- CHEMISTRY WORLD Global cutting-edge research, business news, and policy from Chemistry World magazine.
- EIC Content, tools, resources, and best practice for teachers of chemistry, from Education in Chemistry magazine.
- THE MOLE The Mole is the magazine for students, and anyone inspired to dig deeper into chemistry.
- RSC CHEMNET Are you 14-18 and studying chemistry? RSC Chemnet: for students who want to find out more about chemistry.
- TALK CHEMISTRY Talk Chemistry is the growing online community for chemistry teachers. Join the discussion, and share ideas and best practice.
- HE STUDENT GROUP HE Student group is the growing online community for students of the chemical sciences. Join in the discussion!
- PERIODIC TABLE A chemistry education begins with our Visual Elements Periodic Table. Now with history, alchemy, video, podcast, and trend sections.
- THIS DAY IN CHEMISTRY What happened today in chemistry? Explore 366 days in chemistry history with the RSC's chemistry calendar.
- WIKI The area of Learn Chemistry produced by its users, for its users. Add your own information and resources to our wiki.