About the RSC Library and Information Centre
The RSC's Library and Information Centre is primarily a Members' only library. Anyone interested in the chemical sciences is welcome to use the library but please note that not all the services & facilities are available to non-Members.
Among its resources the library has:
- Free access to RSC books, journals and databases
- Other databases such as Chemical Abstracts on CD; Scopus, Web of Science; Analytical Abstracts
- Reference material including Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry; Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology
- Extensive book and periodical collections as well as a rare historical chemistry collection
- Printing & photocopying facilities
- Free wi-fi
Also of interest
BH is home to the RSC's Library; The Chemistry Centre; communication and media relations teams, together with the Chief Executive's office
Join experts in a variety of exciting events for everyone. For RSC Members, find out more about our facilities on offer.
Please check the library availability and our opening times before your visit.
Contact and Further Information
Library and Information Centre
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BA
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7440 3373