SPRESIweb is a chemical structure and reaction database that provides direct access to over:
- 11.8 million structures from literature and catalogues
- 4.2 million reactions
- 33 million factual data entries extracted from 666,000 references and 164,000 patents.
RSC members can use SPRESIweb to do the following:
- Perform a reaction substructure search and then look for similar reactions having the same chemical transformation.
- Search for a particular reaction mechanism with the unique "name reactions" tool ICNameRXN. Retrieve reaction conditions (catalyst, temperature, solvent, etc.).
- See at a glance if the reactants or products of your hit list are commercially available.
Choose your favourite structure editor (ISIS/Draw, ChemDraw or SPRESIweb's Java applet ICEDIT) to formulate your query. Perform exact and substructure search as well as parent, tautomer and isomer search. Retrieve property data (physical properties and keywords) as well as trivial/trade names and synonyms. Download your result lists as SDfiles.
Chemical structure and reaction database.
Contact and Further Information
Library & Information Centre
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BA
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7440 3373
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7440 3393