Events run by the RSC Statistical Mechanics and Thermodynamics Group (SMTG).
Below is a list of some of the events organised by committee members:
- Advances in Theory and Simulation of non-equilibrium systems, Imperial College London, June2013
- Heat Transfer at Small Scales, University of Zaragoza, CECAM Workshop, October 2013
- Thermodynamics 2013, The University of Manchester, September 2013
- Meeting in honour of Prof. Bob Evans, FRS
- Non Equilibrium Simulation School, NESS, Sheffield, Imperial College London, September 2014
- Entropy in Biomolecular Systems,Max F Perutz Laboratories DACAM, University of Vienna, CECAM Workshop on , May 2014
- CCP5 Annual General Meeting Industrial day
- Surfaces and interfaces. Meeting organized jointly with the Institute of Physics.
- Liquid Crystal Session at the Newton Institute, Cambridge 2014. Meeting organized jointly with the Institute of Physics.
- Non Equilibrium Simulation School, NESS, Sheffield, September 2015
- Thermodynamics 2015, Copenhagen, September 2015
- European Conference on Liquid Crystals, Manchester, September 2015
- Chemical Energy at the Nanoscale: simulation meets experiment, Zaragoza, CECAM Workshop 2016
- Advances in Theory and Simulation of non-equilibrium systems, Sheffield, July 2016
- CCP5 Annual General Meeting, Harper Adams University, September 2016
- Workshop on Liquid State Theory. Organized jointly with the Institute of Physics.
- The John Murrell Memorial Symposium, September 2016. Meeting organized jointly with the RSC Theoretical Chemistry Group.
8 January 2018
22 March 2013, Newton Institute, Cambridge
15 - 17 October 2012, Zaragoza
15 - 17 April 2012, Bristol
6 January 2012, Imperial College, London
1-3 September 2011, Athens
View all the events on the database by year.