Events run by the RSC Statistical Mechanics and Thermodynamics Group (SMTG).
Below is a list of some of the events organised by committee members:
- Advances in Theory and Simulation of non-equilibrium systems, Imperial College London, June2013
- Heat Transfer at Small Scales, University of Zaragoza, CECAM Workshop, October 2013
- Thermodynamics 2013, The University of Manchester, September 2013
- Meeting in honour of Prof. Bob Evans, FRS
- Non Equilibrium Simulation School, NESS, Sheffield, Imperial College London, September 2014
- Entropy in Biomolecular Systems,Max F Perutz Laboratories DACAM, University of Vienna, CECAM Workshop on , May 2014
- CCP5 Annual General Meeting Industrial day
- Surfaces and interfaces. Meeting organized jointly with the Institute of Physics.
- Liquid Crystal Session at the Newton Institute, Cambridge 2014. Meeting organized jointly with the Institute of Physics.
- Non Equilibrium Simulation School, NESS, Sheffield, September 2015
- Thermodynamics 2015, Copenhagen, September 2015
- European Conference on Liquid Crystals, Manchester, September 2015
- Chemical Energy at the Nanoscale: simulation meets experiment, Zaragoza, CECAM Workshop 2016
- Advances in Theory and Simulation of non-equilibrium systems, Sheffield, July 2016
- CCP5 Annual General Meeting, Harper Adams University, September 2016
- Workshop on Liquid State Theory. Organized jointly with the Institute of Physics.
- The John Murrell Memorial Symposium, September 2016. Meeting organized jointly with the RSC Theoretical Chemistry Group.
View all the events on the database by year.
22 March 2013, Newton Institute, Cambridge
15 - 17 October 2012, Zaragoza
15 - 17 April 2012, Bristol
6 January 2012, Imperial College, London
1-3 September 2011, Athens