Aberdeen Scientific Services Laboratory (ASSL) provides a comprehensive testing and analysis service to local authorities, private businesses and members of the public. They have built up a large portfolio of clients throughout the North East of Scotland and beyond, including: Local Authorities, SME's, National and Multinational organisations.
The ASSL laboratory, based in the city centre of Aberdeen, is accredited by UKAS to Quality Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and Drinking Water Testing Specification (DWTS), is an Official Control Laboratory for Food and Feed chemical analysis and microbiological examination and is also an appointed Agriculture Analyst. They offer a competitive service to our clients utilising the most modern equipment and techniques available.
ASSL can support businesses and local authorities by:
- providing a comprehensive Public Analyst testing and analysis service
- providing process monitoring and quality control services
- helping businesses meet their environmental and legal licensing obligations
- fulfilling legal and/or customer requirements
- providing and interpreting key data and offering advice based on findings.
ASSL's extensive scope of testing abilities is focused on their extensive experience in chemical analysis and microbiological examination and includes:
- nutritional analysis and the detection of undesirable substances in food stuffs
- analysis of animal feeds and agricultural materials
- analysis of potable water
- environmental monitoring/pollution analysis of air
- water and contaminated land monitoring
- consumer goods to ensure adherence to public protection guidelines.
Aberdeen Scientific Services Laboratory
A comprehensive testing and analysis service to local authorities, private businesses and members of the public
External links will open in a new browser window