Guidance Notes for Associate Member (AMRSC)
Please read these notes and the Regulations for Admission to membership carefully before completing the AMRSC application form.
Completing an Application
- Please complete the form in full
- Curriculum Vitae, to support the case for admission to Associate Member (AMRSC) is required. This information should include details of your academic qualifications and cover the complete period since obtaining your first degree or equivalent qualifications. Should you not have a CV to hand, a template is available online.
- Applicants for Associate Member (AMRSC) are required to provide the name of one referee who is normally a qualified member of a recognised professional body.
- We advise that you to send photocopies countersigned by one of your referees rather than the original documents
- If you are a non-member, you will need to pay your first year's subscription with your application
- If you are currently an Affiliate, there is no charge associated with applying for AMRSC
If applying online
- You will be able to upload your CV when submitting the application.
- A list of any published materials can also be attached.
- If payment is required, it must be by credit or debit card.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will be sent an email acknowledgement.
- You may also be asked to provide documentary evidence of your qualifications and course transcripts (where required).
- You may also be required to sign and return a membership declaration.
If applying by Post
- Please attach the following to your completed form
- supplementary information/CV
- evidence of your qualification(s) and course transcript(s) (where required)
- list of published material (if relevant)
- Send to the Membership Department
This document is provided to assist applicants who do not have a CV to hand in support of their application
Contact and Further Information
Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF
Tel: +44(0) 1223 432141
Fax: +44(0) 1223 432359