Guidance Notes - Fellow (FRSC)
Please read these notes and the Regulations for Admission to membership carefully before completing the FRSC application form.
Completing an Application
- Please complete the form in full
- Curriculum Vitae, to support the case for admission to Fellow (FRSC) is required. This information should include details of your academic qualifications and cover the complete period since obtaining your first degree or equivalent qualifications. Should you not have a CV to hand, a template is available online.
- Applicants for admission as a Fellow (FRSC) are required to provide the names of two referees, both of whom should normally be Fellows of recognised professional bodies or have equivalent status. One referee should normally have sufficient knowledge of the recent work of the applicant.
- A non refundable application fee of £50 must accompany an application for FRSC. If you are currently a non-member, please ensure your annual subscription payment also accompanies your application. Please refer to the Subscription Rates for the appropriate amount.
If applying online
- You will be able to upload and attach your CV/completed template.
- A list of any published materials can also be attached.
- Payment must be by credit or debit card.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will be sent an email acknowledgement.
- You may be required to sign and return a membership declaration.
If applying by Post
- Please attach the following to your completed form
- supplementary information/CV
- list of published material
- Send to the Membership Department
This document is provided to assist applicants who do not have a CV to hand in support of their application
Contact and Further Information
Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF
Tel: +44(0) 1223 432141
Fax: +44(0) 1223 432359