Graphical abstracts of new developments in catalysis research
Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions online contains all items published in the print publication since its launch in January 2002. Access is free to those subscribing to the print publication at the full, institutional rate.Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions offers:
- Major new current awareness service
- Graphical abstracts of new developments in catalysis
- Selected from dozens of key primary journals
- Coverage includes all areas of catalysis research, including homogeneous, heterogeneous and biocatalysis with emphasis on current growth areas such as chiral catalysts, polymerisation catalysts, enzymatic catalysts and clean catalytic methods
- Fast and effective access to the latest research in the field
- Each item is indexed by Authors, Products, Reactants and Catalysts, Catalyst Type and Reaction Type
Browse the Online Database
Print subscribers also have free access to Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions Online - the fully searchable web database which allows users to search across items published in Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions to date.
An E-mail alerting service is also available, allowing users to sign up for an e-mail message every time a new monthly bulletin is published online.
Register for email alerting services from RSC Publishing (including Journal Table of Contents alerts, eBook Collection alerts and newsletters).
A multidisciplinary journal focussing on all fundamental science and technological aspects of catalysis