Graphical abstracts of new developments in catalysis research
Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions has been discontinued and will be replaced by Synthetic Reaction Updates in early 2015.
Access to the historical content of Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions will be available to subscribers of Synthetic Reaction Updates.
Synthetic Reaction Updates
A literature updating service keeping you up to date with recent developments in synthetic organic chemistry.
Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions - discontinued
Online only from 2013Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions includes around 200 new graphical abstracts each month, indexed by reaction under study and by catalytic method. This online database offers:
- Graphical abstracts of new developments in catalysis
- Selected from dozens of key primary journals
- Coverage from all areas of catalysis research, including homogeneous, heterogeneous and biocatalysis with emphasis on current growth areas such as chiral catalysts, polymerisation catalysts, enzymatic catalysts and clean catalytic methods
- Fast and effective access to the latest research in the field
- Indexing by Authors, Products, Reactants and Catalysts, Catalyst Type and Reaction Type
Also of interest
Catalysis Science & Technology
A multidisciplinary journal focussing on all fundamental science and technological aspects of catalysis