Health and safety issues for all sectors of the chemical industries
Chemical Hazards in Industry
Online only from 2013
Chemical Hazards in Industry is for you if you need quick and comprehensive answers to questions like:
- What are the health implications of solvent exposure?
- What studies have been carried out on the effect of dust on workers?
- What are the restrictions on dioxin emissions?
The scientific and trade literature are scanned for information on safety and health hazards surrounding chemicals encountered in the chemical and related industries, with over 250 items published online every month.
- health and safety
- chemical and biological hazards
- disposal, storage and transportation
- industrial hazards
- waste management
- plant safety and best practice
- emergency planning
- protective equipment
Also available as part of the Chemical Safety NewsBase (CSNB)
The complete solution to your health & safety information needs