Chemical Safety NewsBase / Environmental Chemistry Health & Safety
About CSNB and ECH&S
Do you need quick and comprehensive answers to questions like:
- Does exposure to organic solvents cause dementia?
- What studies have been carried out on the effect of dust on workers?
- What are the restrictions on dioxin emissions?
Chemical Safety NewsBase (CSNB) is a current awareness online database that takes the worry out of health and safety by providing up-to-date information on the relevant issues affecting the chemical and allied industries, plus the health and safety aspects relevant to laboratories.
- Information sourced from more than 200 journals.
- The online database contains over 60,000 items
- Each reference includes full bibliographic details and a detailed abstract
- Between 350-450 items added each month
- Coverage includes scientific journals, new books, standards, data sheets, audiovisual aids and technical reports.
- CSNB also alerts you to the latest global legislation worldwide, often when laws are still in draft form
CSNB is available via three online vendors.
The database is also included as a subset in the CD-ROM Environmental Chemistry Health & Safety (ECH&S) which contains information on chemicals deemed to cause actual or potential problems to humans or the environment.
- Coverage of ECH&S is from a scientific/technical standpoint as well as business and legal perspectives.
- Data on ECH&S compiled from several databases, including Analytical Abstracts.
- ECH&S is updated monthly and contains data from 1980 to date with more than 265,000 records.