A peer-reviewed journal highlighting the advancement of analytical technologies for wider application by the international scientific community.
About Analytical Methods
Methods reported in the journal will be applicable to a wide range of areas including
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Clinical and biochemical analysis including toxicology
- Forensic analysis
- Applied industrial analysis
- Analysis of traditional medicines
- Agricultural and food analysis
- Art and archaeometry
- New and improved methods for routine analysis
- Sampling and sample preparation
- Analytical standards
Readership will be cross-disciplinary and include scientists, researchers and professionals in academia and industry working at the interface between analytical science development and the physical sciences including (but not limited to) the areas of chemical, physical and materials analysis, biomedical/bioscience analysis and environmental analysis.
The journal will publish Reviews, Full papers and Technical Notes
Author services from RSC Publishing