About Polymer Chemistry
A new peer-reviewed journal publishing advances in polymer chemistry encompassing all aspects of synthetic and biological macromolecules, and related emerging areas. Polymer Chemistry provides a showcase for the ongoing efforts driving polymer chemistry, highlighting the creativity of the field and previously inaccessible applications.
Professor David Haddleton, University of Warwick, is Editor-in Chief of Polymer Chemistry.
- Impact Factor: 5.368
- Immediacy Index of 1.713
- 24 issues a year
- Fast times to publication
- Promotion of outstanding work and authors - Hot articles and 'Author-of-the-week' posts are featured on the journal website and the journal blog
- International Editorial Board, Advisory Board, authorship and readership
- Only society journal dedicated to the chemistry of polymers
The scope of Polymer Chemistry covers all aspects of the chemistry of polymers, macromolecules, biopolymers, and biomacromolecules including:
- Novel synthetic and polymerisation methods
- Reactions and chemistry of polymers
- Novel properties and characterisation of polymers
- Macromolecular structure and function
- Synthesis and application of polymer bioconjugates
- Supramolecular polymer chemistry
- Polymer (nano)composites and architectures
Polymer chemists in industry and academia, plus materials scientists and bioscientists.
Including Hot Papers, information on conferences and the 'Top Ten most read articles' each month.
Complete this form to recommend our products to your librarian