RSC Journals Archive
The new RSC Journals Archive contains 260,000 original PDF articles of research, published from 1841 - 2007 and supersedes the original RSC Journals Archive (1841 - 2004).
166 years of essential research at your fingertips.
Customers who have purchased the original RSC Journals Archive (1841 - 2004) have the option to upgrade to the new RSC Journals Archive (1841 - 2007) by purchasing the additional three years 2005 - 2007.
With this new purchase of RSC Journals Archive (1841 - 2007), you will receive instant access to over 260,000 original articles published between 1841-2007
- Reference linking in articles published after 1990
- Includes top titles such as ChemComm, The Analyst, PCCP, Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry and Dalton Transactions
- A range of purchase options and pricing to suit your library's needs, including
- outright purchase where the RSC hosts the archive
- outright purchase where you host the archive
- annual lease
- multi-site and consortia pricing
- Discounts available
The RSC Journals Archive contains all articles published by the RSC (and its forerunner societies) from 1841 (the first issue of Memoirs and Proceedings of the Chemical Society) to 2007.
The references in the 1990-1996 articles contain "reference links" to full text and CAS abstracts, where available, similar to that already offered for the 1997-2007 articles.
A guide to the options for purchasing the Journals Archive.