Inspiration and Industry Award
The Inspiration and Industry Award recognises the contribution of an individual in industry to the outreach, promotion or teaching of the chemical sciences.
Lorelly Wilson, Chemistry with Cabbage
Rules and Criteria
- Run annually
- Open to UK residents only
- Candidates are NOT permitted to nominate themselves
- One page CV for the candidate which should include their date of birth, website URL, summary of education and career, a list of 5 relevant publications, total numbers of publications and patents as appropriate
- A one page supporting statement addressing the selection criteria, which can be viewed through the link on this page
- Nominations open 1 September 2012
- Nominations close 15 January 2013
- Award winner will be chosen by the Industry & Technology Division Awards Committee and the Education Division Awards Committee
- Award winner receives £2000, a memento and a certificate
About the award
The RSC Inspiration in Industry Award was established in 2008.
A list of previous recipients of the Inspiration and Industry Award.
Make a Nomination
Includes nomination requirements, selection procedure and timeframe information on making a nomination for an RSC Award
Selection criteria to be addressed in the supporting statement