Natural Product Chemistry Award
The Natural Product Chemistry Award is for studies of the chemistry of natural products. This award was established in 2008 and is different to the previous Industrially Sponsored Natural Products Chemistry Award
Associated lecture to be known as the Simonsen Lecture. This was previously associated with the Simonsen Lectureship, which was discontinued in 2008.
Sponsored by AstraZeneca.
Professor Richard Taylor, University of York
Rules and Criteria
- Run biennially
- Open to everyone without restrictions
- Candidates are NOT permitted to nominate themselves
- One page CV for the candidate which should include their date of birth, website URL, summary of education and career, a list of 5 relevant publications, total numbers of publications and patents
- A one page supporting statement addressing the selection criteria, which can be viewed through the link on this page
- Nominations open 1 September 2013
- Nominations close 15 January 2014
- Award winner will be chosen by the Organic Division Awards Committee
- Award winner receives £2000, a medal and a certificate
We would like to thank AstraZeneca for their generous support of the Simonsen Lectures associated with this award.
1970 - present
Make a Nomination
Includes nomination requirements, selection procedure and timeframe information on making a nomination for an RSC Award
Selection criteria to be addressed in the supporting statement