RSC Travel Grants
An RSC Travel Grant is available to:
- RSC Journals authors travelling to engage in international collaborative research
- RSC members travelling to a scientific meeting organised by the RSC
- RSC members travelling to a science education meeting or to a scientific laboratory overseas
How to apply:
- Application forms should be received by 1 January, 1 April, 1 July or 1 October
- Applications will then be considered in February, May, August and November
Please check the criteria for application before applying.
You may also be interested in the travel grants for PhD students and post-doctoral researchers available from the RSC Divisions (see related links).
Please read carefully before applying for a grant.
Support for PhD students and post-doctoral researchers to attend conferences and workshops that will benefit them professionally
Contact and Further Information
Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1223 432316
Fax: +44 (0)1223 432359