Travel Grants for RSC Interest Groups
Funds are available to assist RSC Interest Groups organising a scientific meeting. These funds are to be used, in particular, to help students and not for speakers' expenses. Submissions should normally be made by the Group Secretary.
Applications are considered in February, May, August and November. Ideally applications should be submitted in the month prior to consideration.
Please complete the Application Form for funding.
- Only one application per Interest Group will be considered
- Novel proposals are particularly welcomed
- Up to a maximum of £2,500 will normally be available
- The panel will take into account the level of funds held by the Groups as well as whether the Group has been successful on previous submissions
- Applicants should be RSC members at the time of the meeting they will be attending and for which the travel bursary is being given.
Successful applicants will be expected to supply a short report of their meeting detailing expenditure, once completed. A report form is available for use.
The funding is given in memory of Angela and Tony Fish.
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Contact and Further Information
Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1223 432316
Fax: +44 (0)1223 432359