If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact the Sales Manager, Books of the RSC to obtain authorisation for return, at which time full instructions for returns will be issued.
- The returned product must be received in good condition, i.e., resaleable condition.
- All packaging and wrapping costs shall be borne by the customer.
- All items should be sent by recorded post or special delivery (it is the customer's responsibility to prove safe delivery of the returned item).
- An administration charge may be levied to cover some of the costs incurred when refunding duplicate orders/payments.
- A cancellation charge of 5% of a subscription cost will be levied on print or online journal subscriptions cancelled prior to publication of the first issue. There shall be no refunds after the subscription has commenced.
Contact and Further Information
RSC Publishing, Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 420066
Fax: +44 (0) 1223 420247