Chemistry World webinars
Webinars allow you to connect directly with an engaged audience and are an excellent way to generate leads from our worldwide network of chemical scientists.
The average webinar receives 235 registrants, who have the option to watch live or catch up with a recording. You can usually expect 40% to watch live, and watch for over 50 minutes, giving you ample opportunity to interact with people who are very interested in what you have to say.
Choose your topic and speaker, and we’ll provide:
- an experienced member of the Chemistry World editorial team as your host
- campaign management and promotional activity run by our marketing team
- lead scoring options such as registration questions and exit surveys
- the option to interact with your audience via live polling and Q&A
- 12 months’ exposure of the recorded webinar online (we'll send details of all leads captured during this time)
Have a look at a webinar in action and get in touch to book.
Previous webinar partners include: