Your career consultation could cover the following.
- Ongoing career management
- Professional development advice and guidance
- Returning to work after a break
- CV and application guidance to highlight your potential effectively
- Interview practice to give you the tools and confidence you require
- Redundancy risk
- Planning for retirement
- Anything else you need career help and advice about
Book a consultation
We offer early morning and evening slots from 7.30am to 7.30pm on selected weekdays by appointment.
Book your career consultation.
Extra consultations happen across the UK on various days throughout the year.
Consultations are available to all our members, but we recommend those currently studying at undergraduate level go to their university career service in the first instance.
If you’d like to book an appointment please contact us using the form on the left. We will get back to you within five days to fix up a time to suit you.
What our members say
Here’s what some members recently told us about their consultation.
It was helpful to have the opportunity to thoughtfully consider possible options to further my career and run ideas past someone.
After undertaking a mock interview with one of the careers advisers, I felt the advice and encouragement she gave me helped me secure an interview...and I was offered the job!