About Chemistry World
Chemistry World is the print and online magazine of the Royal Society of Chemistry, the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. With news, features, opinion, podcasts and the latest job advertisements, it's the best way to keep up to date with the global chemical sciences community.
- Shortlisted for best specialist site for journalism and best technical innovation 2014 (Online Media Awards)
- Shortlisted for best specialist site for journalism 2013 (Online Media Awards)
- Best monthly business and professional magazine 2006 (PPA Magazine Awards)
- Shortlisted for best designed feature pages 2006 (Magazine Design Awards)
- Highly commended for monthly business and professional magazine 2005 (PPA Magazine Awards)
- Best new journal 2004 (Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers)
Chemistry World Entrepreneur of the YearChemistry World sponsors an £4000 annual award that recognises outstanding individual contribution to the commercialisation of research. Nominations open on 1 September and applications are welcome from any part of the world. The winner is chosen each by the Industry & Technology Forum Awards Committee and goes on to be featured in an issue of Chemistry World.