Criteria and how to nominate
175 Faces of Chemistry recognises outstanding chemical scientists who:
- represent diversity in the broadest sense;
- have contributed, or may contribute, to shaping the chemical sciences;
- can be identified as role models, champions or ambassadors to a diverse, future generation of scientists.
Diversity includes, but is not limited to, gender, age, disability, socio-economic background, culture, scientific discipline, career path and occupation.
- The RSC invites nominations from everyone.
- Nominees can be living scientists or historical figures.
- Nominees can be from all spheres and sectors of the chemical sciences including teachers, academics, industrialists, communicators and students.
- Chemists from outside the UK can also be nominated.
Get in touch
Nominations to be one of our 175 Faces of Chemistry have now closed. Please send any queries regarding the project to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your question