The Royal Society of Chemistry has a network of 10 Education Coordinators nationwide. Their aims are to:
- Support and promote RSC education activities
- Coordinate and enhance regional education provision
- Collaborate with and generate networks of key stakeholders
Use the interactive map below for more information on how to contact an Education Coordinator in your area:
Expanding our Network
Our network of Education Coordinators is expanding. Find out how your organisation could become an RSC Education Coordinator host.
What will they cover?
The role involves:
- Working with teachers - highlighting the support that's freely available through the RSC
- Visiting Higher Education Institutes - to support chemistry departments and outreach activities
- Working with RSC member networks, including local sections and divisions, on various education projects
- Working with industry, other organisations and institutes to promote chemistry education