The information we collect about users
We collect information to provide you with a better experience of using our websites and applications. In order to provide you with access to certain services or data within our websites and applications, we may require that you provide certain personal information. This information may include your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, subscriber name or screen name, password used to access our services or method of payment.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Logging the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer to be able to receive and send information on the Internet.
- Collecting personal data when you register or update your personal details using online forms and accounts
- Recording data through cookies
- Collecting other information from you from time to time as part of user experience surveys or questionnaires
- We track automatically the home server domain names, IP addresses, type of visitor computer, type of web browser of visitors to our websites, and specific information on what pages our visitors access