Why publish with us?
Our editorial team combines both significant experience of the book publishing industry with subject expertise in the chemical sciences and related fields. As an editor or author, we will be consistently available to support and guide you through the full publication process for you book.
The relevance and quality of our books is important to us, and each proposed book undergoes a peer review process. Our commissioning editors work with editors and authors to develop their ideas for books, and ensure the published title will reach the relevant audience and fulfil its potential impact.
Once approved, we provide support through the writing and editing process, and then our specialised production staff take over once the manuscript is submitted.
- Assistance for gaining necessary permissions and understanding the sometimes complicated copyright challenges around re-use of figures
- Full copy-editing, typesetting and indexing for manuscripts
- Cover design service – working with you to develop the most appealing design for your book
- Complimentary copies sent upon publication (as agreed in your contract)
Your book will be:
- Available electronically first across a range of formats (PDF, HTML, EPUB), and discoverable through multiple indexing and aggregating services and databases, such as Clarivate’s Books Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Google Books, Amazon Search Inside Service.
- Marketed globally in our catalogues, through targeted email campaigns and at conferences. We can also provide promotional PowerPoint slides and flyers on request.
In addition, our book authors and editors are eligible for a 35% discount on the book they contributed to, and a 25% discount on all other Royal Society of Chemistry books.
Interested? Propose a book idea