- CHEMISTRY WORLD Global cutting-edge research, business news, and policy from Chemistry World magazine.
- EIC Content, tools, resources, and best practice for teachers of chemistry, from Education in Chemistry magazine.
- THE MOLE The Mole is the magazine for students, and anyone inspired to dig deeper into chemistry.
- RSC CHEMNET Are you 14-18 and studying chemistry? RSC Chemnet: for students who want to find out more about chemistry.
- TALK CHEMISTRY Talk Chemistry is the growing online community for chemistry teachers. Join the discussion, and share ideas and best practice.
- HE STUDENT GROUP HE Student group is the growing online community for students of the chemical sciences. Join in the discussion!
- PERIODIC TABLE A chemistry education begins with our Visual Elements Periodic Table. Now with history, alchemy, video, podcast, and trend sections.
- THIS DAY IN CHEMISTRY What happened today in chemistry? Explore 366 days in chemistry history with the RSC's chemistry calendar.
- WIKI The area of Learn Chemistry produced by its users, for its users. Add your own information and resources to our wiki.