Pin the location where you completed the experiment
1. Put your results on the map. Select the country, enter your school name or address, click ‘Search’. Alternatively, use the map zoom and drag functions.
2. Pin your location. A pop-up should appear at the searched location. Click the link in the popup to pin that location. Click elsewhere to select and confirm a different location.
1. Select the country, enter your school name and town, and click ‘Search’.
2. From the Select Location page, select one of the displayed options which match your search. Alternatively you can perform a new search on the Select Location page to locate your school.
1. Enter No. of Participants, select the age group of the participants from the dropdown list
2. It is mandatory to enter at least one set of experiment data.
3. Click on 'Add more rows' link to enter one more set of experiment data.
If you have the experiment video on YouTube, you can enter the URL below.