From Learn Chemistry Wiki
- Main ChemSpider page
- Molecular formula: C9H12FN
- Molar mass: 153.197
- CAS Registry Number: Not available
- Appearance: 1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-2-propylamine; 1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-2-propylamine
- Melting point: Not available
- Boiling point: Not available
- Solubility: Not available
- Safety sheet: Not available
- Spectra: Check on SDBS. Add Spectra (Help).
4-Fluoroamphetamine (4-FA; 4-FMP; PAL-303; "Flux"), also known as para-fluoroamphetamine (PFA) is a psychoactive research chemical of the phenethylamine and substituted amphetamine chemical classes. It produces stimulant and entactogenic effects, and is described subjectively as being between amphetamine and MDMA. As a recreational drug, 4-FA is sometimes sold along with related compounds such as 2-fluoroamphetamine and 4-fluoromethamphetamine.
1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-2-propanamine (IUPAC Name); 1-(4-fluorophenyl)propan-2-amine; 4-Fluoro-alpha-methyl-benzeneethanamine
Please add any relevant references here.