Substance:Adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate
From Learn Chemistry Wiki
- Main ChemSpider page
- Molecular formula: C10H12N5O6P
- Molar mass: 329.206
- CAS Registry Number: Not available
- Appearance: Not available
- Melting point: 260
- Boiling point: Not available
- Solubility: Not available
- Safety sheet: Not available
- Spectra: ChemSpider (1H NMR, 13C NMR), Massbank MS (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20), also check on SDBS. Add Spectra (Help).
Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP, cyclic AMP or 3'-5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate) is a second messenger important in many biological processes. cAMP is derived from adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and used for intracellular signal transduction in many different organisms, conveying the cAMP-dependent pathway.
3',5'-Cyclic AMP; 3',5'-Cyclic AMP; 3'5'-cyclic ester of AMP; Adenosine 3,5'-cyclic monophosphoric acid; Adenosine 3',5'-cyclic phosphate; Adenosine 3',5'-cyclic monophosphate; Adenosine cyclic monophosphate; adenosine cyclic-monophosphate; Adenosine-3',5'-cyclicmonophosphate; adenosine-cyclic-phosphate; cAMP; Cyclic 3',5'-adenylate
Please add any relevant references here.