From Learn Chemistry Wiki
- Main ChemSpider page
- Molecular formula: C13H9NO
- Molar mass: 195.217
- CAS Registry Number: Not available
- Appearance: Not available
- Melting point: Not available
- Boiling point: Not available
- Solubility: Not available
- Safety sheet: Not available
- Spectra: Check on SDBS. Add Spectra (Help).
CR gas or dibenzoxazepine, or its chemical name dibenz[b,f][1,4]oxazepine, is an incapacitating agent and a lachrymatory agent. CR was developed by the British Ministry of Defence as a riot control agent in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
Dibenzo[b,f][1,4]oxazepine (IUPAC Name); dibenz(b,f)(1,4)oxazepine
Please add any relevant references here.