From Learn Chemistry Wiki
- Main ChemSpider page
- Molecular formula: C22H24ClN5O2
- Molar mass: 425.911
- CAS Registry Number: Not available
- Appearance: white powder
- Melting point: 236 to 239 °C
- Boiling point: Not available
- Solubility: Soluble to 5 mM in 1eq. HCl and to 100 mM in DMSO
- Safety sheet: Not available
- Spectra: Massbank MS (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), also check on SDBS. Add Spectra (Help).
Domperidone (trade names Motilium, Motillium, Motinorm Costi and Nomit) is an antidopaminergic drug, developed by Janssen Pharmaceutica, and used orally, rectally or intravenously, generally to suppress nausea and vomiting, as a prokinetic agent and for promoting lactation.
Please add any relevant references here.