From Learn Chemistry Wiki
- Main ChemSpider page
- Molecular formula: C4H6O2
- Molar mass: 86.089
- CAS Registry Number: Not available
- Appearance: Polyvinyl acetate, M.W. ca 50,000; Vinyl acetate, 99%, stab. with 8-12ppm hydroquinone; Polyvinyl acetate, M.W. ca 50,000; Vinyl acetate, 99%, stab. with 8-12ppm hydroquinone; Colorless liquid with a pleasant, fruity odor. [Note: Raw material for many polyvinyl resins.]; colourless mobile liquid with a sweet, irritating odour
- Melting point: -100 °C
- Boiling point: 72 °C
- Solubility: Water, 2e+004 mg/L (20 deg C)
- Safety sheet: Not available
- Spectra: ChemSpider (IR), NMRShiftDB 13C NMR (1, 2), Massbank MS, also check on SDBS. Add Spectra (Help).
Vinyl acetate (IUPAC Name); Ethenyl ester acetic acid; ethenyl acetate
Please add any relevant references here.