How we can support you
Our volunteers can visit you at your home and are on hand to offer a listening ear, talk through concerns, offer practical support, or simply help you keep up an interest in chemistry.
Because they live in your local area, our volunteers are available to you and your family whenever possible, helping out in a range of different ways.
A volunteer can:
- support you through the application processes for other Chemists’ Community Fund services
- find Royal Society of Chemistry member networks for you to join
- let you know about local section events near you
- help you stay in touch with the chemical sciences
- give you an opportunity to chat with a like-minded member with similar interests.
Volunteer For Us
Volunteering opportunities for the Fund are currently being reviewed and developed. Therefore, recruitment is currently paused but if you are interested in volunteering with us in the future please do get in touch.