That means making sure the way we collect, process, store and delete data continues to be robust and offers you the best protection now and in the future.
If you’re still happy to hear from us, we need you to let us know.
We’ve been busy emailing you, so please make sure you check your inbox for messages from us. Alternatively, if you usually log into one of our online systems, please check your contact information is up to date.
Why should I say yes?
For starters, it means that we can keep telling you about the activities, products and services that are relevant to you.
Your ‘yes’ helps to keep a global scientific network connected, directly supporting us in doing the many charitable and community activities we’re involved in around the world, advancing excellence in the chemical sciences.
- public engagement events to bring chemistry closer to everyday life
- free education resources for children and teachers
- partnerships supporting our researcher communities, from ChemRxiv to Publons
- travel grants supporting early career chemists
- scholarships for trainee teachers inspiring the next generation
- collaborations between industry and academia
You can find much more about GDPR on the EU’s GDPR portal and from the Information Commissioner’s Office updates.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please use the contact block on the left of this page to get in touch with our GDPR team.