Establish international collaborations
Each grant offers up to £1,200 towards the cost of travel, registration and accommodation.
The scientific programme provides an excellent opportunity for early career researchers to present their work, establish international collaborations, and gain knowledge of global research activities.
To apply, you should
- be a Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (Associate Member or above) and resident in the UK or Ireland
- be a PhD student or post-doctoral researcher within five years of completing your PhD (excluding time for career breaks, parental leave, etc.)
- be intending to give either a poster or oral presentation at the Congress
Your application should include:
- a brief CV and publication list, including confirmation of your current Royal Society of Chemistry membership, affiliation and academic status
- a covering letter, explaining what interests you about the Congress and how you will benefit from the grant
- evidence that you have submitted a poster or oral presentation abstract
In addition, we would be interested to hear how you have engaged with past Royal Society of Chemistry activities or would like to in future.
How to apply
Please contact the International Engagement Team using the web form below to request details on how to submit your application.
- The deadline for applications is Monday 1 April 2019.
- Please note that the abstract submission deadline is Friday 1 March 2019.
- Further information is available on the Congress website