Graphical abstracts of new developments in catalysis research
Online only from 2013Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions includes around 200 new graphical abstracts each month, indexed by reaction under study and by catalytic method. This online database offers:
- Graphical abstracts of new developments in catalysis
- Selected from dozens of key primary journals
- Coverage from all areas of catalysis research, including homogeneous, heterogeneous and biocatalysis with emphasis on current growth areas such as chiral catalysts, polymerisation catalysts, enzymatic catalysts and clean catalytic methods
- Fast and effective access to the latest research in the field
- Indexing by Authors, Products, Reactants and Catalysts, Catalyst Type and Reaction Type
Browse the Online Database
Print subscribers also have free access to Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions Online - the fully searchable web database which allows users to search across items published in Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions to date.
An E-mail alerting service is also available, allowing users to sign up for an e-mail message every time a new monthly bulletin is published online.
Register for email alerting services about our activities and publications (including Journal Table of Contents alerts, eBook Collection alerts and newsletters).
A multidisciplinary journal focussing on all fundamental science and technological aspects of catalysis