The latest laboratory health and safety issues
Laboratory Hazards Bulletin
Online only from 2013
If you need quick and comprehensive answers to questions like:
- What measures need to be taken to dispose of laboratory waste safely?
- How can acids be handled safely in a laboratory?
- How gloves can be used as a precaution against contact dermatitis and other allergies?
...then Laboratory Hazards Bulletin is for you. This online database provides key information on hazards encountered by laboratory workers in all fields including R&D, analytical and hospital laboratories, scanned from the primary scientific and trade literature worldwide.
- chemical and biological hazards
- leaks, spills and unplanned releases
- hazardous waste management
- fires and explosions
- safety legislation
- precautions and safe practices
- occupational health and hygiene monitoring
- protective equipment
Laboratory Hazards Bulletin is also available as part of Chemical Safety NewsBase (CSNB)
The complete solution to your health & safety information needs