About New Journal of Chemistry
NJC publishes innovative and cutting-edge reports of high quality and broad appeal that have a strong chemical component as well as cross-disciplinary impact. Both experimental and theoretical works are considered.
- Not-for-profit Journal owned by the French CNRS and published by RSC Publishing
- Multidisciplinary research bridging chemistry and other disciplines
- A variety of formats: Letters, Papers, Focuses and Perspectives
- Published monthly
- Easy manuscript submission and tracking system
- Fast online publication
- International editorial board, authorship and readership
- 2011 Impact factor of 2.61
NJC is the forum for the publication of high-quality, original and significant work that opens new directions in chemistry or in other scientific disciplines. In addition to having a significant chemical component, work published in NJC must demonstrate that it will have an impact on areas of research other than that of the reported work.
Both original research (Letters, Full papers) and reviews (Focuses, Perspectives) are published, though reviews are upon invitation only.
Readership: NJC is for academic and industrial scientists in all areas of the chemical sciences.
CNRS NJC Website
Vist the NJC website hosted by the CNRS
External links will open in a new browser window