High impact applications, properties and synthesis of exciting new materials for biology and medicine
About Journal of Materials Chemistry B
Journal of Materials Chemistry B is a weekly journal in the materials field. The journal is interdisciplinary, publishing work of international significance on all aspects of materials chemistry related to biology and medicine, including (but not limited to):
- Materials for healthcare and biomedicine: eg diagnostic and therapeutic devices, materials for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, materials for drug delivery systems
- Materials at the biointerface: eg biosensors, antimicrobial coatings, biomineralisation
Journal of Materials Chemistry B publishes original research that demonstrates novelty and advance, either in the chemistry used to produce materials or in the properties/applications of the materials produced. Work submitted that is outside of these criteria will not usually be considered for publication.
- Fast times to publication
- Article Types:
- Reviews: Applications, Feature Articles and Highlights
- Full Papers
- Promotion of outstanding work: Hot articles are featured on the journal blog
- International Editorial and Advisory boards, authorship and readership
- Part of the Journal of Materials Chemistry journal family, which also includes:
Journal of Materials Chemistry A: Materials for energy and sustainability
Journal of Materials Chemistry C: Materials for optical, magnetic and electronic devices
Readership: Journal of Materials Chemistry B is a core journal for academic and industrial scientists involved in materials research
Submission: Please submit articles via the web submission and peer review system. If you have any questions about your submission, please contact the Editorial Office.
Details and further information about the Journal of Materials Chemistry B Editorial Board and Advisory Boards
Journal of Materials Chemistry B author guidelines
Including Hot Papers, information on conferences and the 'Top Ten most read articles' each month.
Complete this form to recommend our products to your librarian
Submit an article
Journal of Materials Chemistry B submission site
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader