The Merck Index
The Merck Index is the definitive reference work for scientists and professionals looking for authoritative information on chemicals, drugs and biologicals. The 15th edition is now available from RSC Publishing, in print and online.
The Merck Index: Product Description
The Merck Index contains over 10,000 monographs with information relating to compounds of significance in research, commerce and environmental impact. The 15th edition, available from Royal Society of Chemistry publishing for the first time, is fully revised and updated.
- Over 500 new monographs in the 15th edition Over 35% of the existing entries updated
- Over 10,000 monographs cover more than 18,000 compounds with 50,000 synonyms
- Molecular weights recalculated with the latest IUPAC standards
- New table showing non-proprietary name stems
- Revised Periodic Table and Atomic Weight Tables
For more information, click the links below:
For details of The Merck Index - print edition
For details of The Merck Index Online for institutions.