What we offer
We know that SMEs spend many weeks each year looking for sources of funding, diverting precious resources away from the core business. This is why we have teamed up with Beauhurst to provide all EnterprisePlus companies with fast access to this information, whether this is grants you can apply for, investment funds that are relevant to your sector or funds that invest in companies at a specific stage of development.
To receive this information, fill in a few details and we will provide you with a full report on the available sources of funding.
Tell us your circumstances here for your report.
This service is free of charge for EnterprisePlus companies. if you are not an EnterprisePlus please contact us to see if you can access.
The information in the report is updated frequently so we recommend that you only ask for a report if you are actively seeking funding or investment.
What does the report include?
We can search for two types of information: grants & public funding, and loans & equity investment.
You can access a report containing funding suitable to any stage of development of a company. This could be:
- Seed - Investment into very early-stage businesses that need money to start out, for product development and/or proof of concept.
- Venture - Series A investment into companies that are starting to become established but still have a medium to high element of risk.
- Growth - Series B investment into established companies with a well-defined product offering.
- Capital - Funding for the purchase of durable business goods such as machinery, vehicles and computers.
- Property - Funding for the purchase, development or refurbishment of business and/or industrial premises.
- Working capital - Funding for short-term cashflow management, including day-to-day expenses. Not long-term debt to grow a business.
- Grants - Funding for specific projects provided by e.g. the goverment, the European Union, regional bodies or charities.
How long will it take to receive the report?
We will email you the report within 5 working days from the date you submitted the form to us.
If you have any questions or feedback about the report, please contact us using the details in the sidebar.