Applying for grants
A grant of up to £100 per academic year is available to help your ChemSoc stage a Royal Society of Chemistry event. There are also grants of up to £500 available for ChemSocs to bid for to stage much bigger events. Events your ChemSoc could run with funding could include:
- Lectures – open to your department and local section to attend
- Careers talks/fairs
- Outreach activities in your community
For funding to be approved the event should:
- Be designated as “The Royal Society of Chemistry Event [your event name]”
- Promote/benefit the chemical sciences
- Raise awareness of the RSC and help recruit new members
If you would like to apply for funding please fill in the form below and send to the contact below.
We want to hear about your event. Send us photos and let us know how the event went.
Contact and Further Information
Jack William Tarrant
Membership Recruitment Executive
Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 438303