BSc PhD ARCS FRSC
Dr George Okafo can help you/your company seek, conduct due diligence, incubate and implement innovative science and enabling platform technologies in the discovery to clinical candidate phase.
Dr George Okafo has published extensively (58 papers, 6 books/chapters, 2 patents) with 30 years’ experience pharmaceutical R&D leading projects from discovery to development, File and Launch. Dr Okafo has developed innovation-seeking strategies in Pharma leading to more than 50 due diligence/seeking opportunities globally resulting in 10 major collaborations/in-licensing deals/strategic partnerships covering novel biology and platform technologies.
George Okafo can:
• Conduct scientific due diligence risk assessments to identify cutting-edge emerging biology and platform technologies based on you/your company’s specific requirements.
• Represent your company externally in due diligences to evaluate global opportunities ranging from single assets (NCEs, biologics, oligonucleotides, peptides and cell and gene therapy/AMTPs), portfolios and R&D capability assessments.
• Organising focussed events aimed at identifying innovation tailored to your company’s needs.
• Providing concise, detailed due diligence reporting and mitigation summaries (industry standard).
• Making recommendations &/or helping to design incubation/proof-of concept experiments to aid later decision-making.
• Providing guidance on where/how to innovative science/platform technologies can be integrated into drug discovery and development workflow.
Please contact me to discuss your due diligence innovation-seeking needs.