BEng PhD MRSC
I am an experienced scientific analyst with a strong academic background and extensive knowledge of gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry and related techniques.
In 2012 I joined Anthias Consulting providing quality training and consultancy in GC & GC-MS.
Have extensive knowledge and experience in gas chromatography (GC), mass spectrometry (GC-MS (sQ, QQQ, ToF), comprehensive chromatography (GCxGC) and affiliated sample introduction techniques such as large volume injection, selective exclusion, static & dynamic headspace, thermal desorption, analytical pyrolysis and solid-phase-micro-extraction.
- Training in GC & MS analytical techniques including instrument hardware and software to clients
- Undertaking GC & MS method development and optimisation
- Performing analytical applications project work
- Managing of instrumentation in a laboratory
- Planning, researching, experimenting, writing and reviewing of application notes, SOPs, manuals and guides.