BSc PhD CChem FRSC FRSA MEI MSPE
Problem and Failure solving based upon sound sample analyses, related to original specification or regulations, rigorous time/event charting to give technical description of events leading to the problem/failure.
- fuel, lubricant and wear analyses of engines and components, essentially: ‘who put the wrong fuel/lubricant in the wrong engine at the wrong time and won’t admit it’, particularly for large shipping marine diesels, and similar events, leading to stoppage, ‘outage’ and contractual issue claims
- ‘failure in use’ analysis, particularly of used lubricants and polymer materials and their applications
- technical advice for the compliance of materials with the specification and regulation for the applications and use of fuels, lubricants and polymer materials
- technical advice on the writing of patents and their submission. Analysis and defence of patents. Technical advice and analyses for the challenge of patents. Expert witness in UK and EU patent court cases
- experienced participant in Mediation and Expert Court witness in the above fields.